Pace has been family-owned since 1972 and our company culture has evolved throughout the past four decades to become a close-knit family of colleagues. We work as a team during the day so we can enjoy spending our personal time with those we care about – the ones that are our “why.” Some of us even get together on weekends with our co-workers! We are proud to be able to find a balance between our work and outside lives.
Pace International is recognized as one of the 2017 “Best Places to Work” in Southeast Minnesota by Workforce Development, Inc. With a variety of professional opportunities, competitive compensation and a friendly work environment, we believe you will agree Pace International is where you want to be!
To apply for a current position, please submit your resume. If we are not currently hiring, please submit your resume anyways and we will keep it for future considerations.
According to “Best Places to Work” Survey Results:
- 24.8% Growth Rate – over 20% above the average for surveyed companies.
- 78% of the employees participate in Health Insurance.
- Averaged 34 hours of training for each employee during 2016.
- Employees bring their kids to the office on Halloween to Trick-or-Treat!
- Every month, Pace hosts company-wide free lunch meetings where our Leadership Team keeps our staff informed on important news about the company.
Leading, simplifying, & supporting the integration of hardware & content solutions within a complex communications marketplace.
Pace International understands that effective environmental sustainability is one of its most important corporate responsibilities. We strive to reduce our carbon footprint by improving the efficiency of our internal operations and working in partnership with our vendors to establish sustainable sourcing practices. Our goal is to positively impact our global community and provide our customers with environmentally responsible products and solutions.