Manufacturer: AVPro Edge
This 4K UHD HDMI with Dolby® Digital/DTS® Stereo Audio Decoder supports the transmission of high bandwidth (18Gbps) video through HDMI, and allows the associated audio signal to be simultaneously extracted and split to both digital and analog audio outputs, providing high quality audio and video performance.
This unit can decode standard Dolby Digital & DTS formats up to 5.1 and output the audio as stereo (LPCM 2.0) over HDMI, S/PDIF (optical and coaxial) as well as analog RCA connections. It can also support the pass-through of HD and standard bitstream formats as well as LPCM 7.1 with audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz if needed.
If the connected display supports ARC (Audio Return Channel), and has it enabled, then this unit can extract the ARC audio and output it via all available audio outputs. Both the input and output HDMI ports support 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit).
Built in EDID management support allows the user select from multiple EDIDs and, with the use of optional PC software, to edit, upload and download EDID files.
- HDMI input and output with 18Gbps (600MHz) 4K UHD support
- DVI 1.0 compliant with the use of an HDMI-DVI adaptor
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HD resolutions up to 3840x2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit) & 4096x2160@60 Hz (YUV 4:4:4, 8-bit)
- Supports 48-bit Deep Color up to 1080p60
- Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, bitstream and HD bitstream audio formats over HDMI
- Embedded Dolby Digital Decoder technology
- Embedded DTS 2.0 + Digital Out Decoder technology
- Integrated digital interpolation filter and Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- Supports LPCM sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Supports Dolby Digital sampling rates up to 48kHz.
- Supports DTS sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Simultaneous audio output via HDMI, analog stereo, Coaxial and Optical.
- Supports coaxial and optical audio sampling rates up to 96kHz.
- Support extracting HDMI audio signal from HDTV’s ARC connection.
- Provides EDID management with EDID bypass and 1 user modifiable EDID
- PC based EDID management tool support
- Supports RS-232 style control via a Virtual COM port over USB
- Anytime you need to downmix Dolby or DTS audio and keep your high bandwidth video signal.
- Audio extraction for use with non-HDMI AV receivers or powered speaker systems
- AV system integration and home theater installation
- Supporting HDMI sources on DVI displays with analog or external speaker systems
- Ideal in mixed theater and zoned audio households